Some Late Autumn Picks
It’s been months of wearing sandals and floral, tea dresses, the end of summer is finally approaching. However, it can be challenging when it comes to choosing your outfits on a daily basis. We don’t want you to go out and buying all the new-season trends, so to make things a little easier we have gathered together what we think are the main styles you need to help you create a classic autumn wardrobe. These styles will make sure you are a ready for any party, event or social gathering you’ve got coming up. Plus, you won’t have to spend all your money, meaning you can invest in more trends and winter clothes when the temperature really drops. Read on to see our definitive guide to creating a Autumn capsule wardrobe.
- Blazer – This is a great alternative to your Summer denim jacket. A blazer looks great styled with anything from cycling shorts to your favourite jeans.
- Printed Midi Dress – Midi dresses are a great style for the Autumn. They are in between a mini skirt and maxi dress so they suit the weather outside. Go for long sleeves to combat those Autumn chills.
- Trench Coat – The original wardrobe classic. A trench coat will serve you well from season to season. Go for a classic camel colour for extra styling points.
- Boiler Suit – Often referred to as a jumpsuit, the boiler suit is one of the most versatile pieces you can have in your collection. The boiler suit looks great with sneakers or ankle boots and can be dressed up or down. The perfect style for when you are having a fashion predicament. Throw it on, add some statement jewelry and you’re ready to go!
- Knitwear – Knitwear is an obvious choice. Make sure you get some vibrant colours to brighten up those dull Autumn days.