Some Late Autumn Picks
After months of wearing floaty dresses and sandals, the end of summer is finally approaching. However, it can be challenging when it comes to everyday outfit choices. So to save you from panic-buying too many new-season purchases, we’ve rounded up what we believe to be the six core items essential to a new look and classic autumn wardrobe. You’ll be prepared for anything your calendar throws at you with these simple outfit ideas—no matter the occasion, work or the weekend. Plus, you won’t have to spend all your money, meaning you can invest in more trends and winter clothes when the temperature really drops. Keep scrolling to see and shop our ultimate autumn-ready edit.
- Blazer – Style Notes: Swap your denim jacket for a tailored blazer and style it with everything from jeans and tee to midi dresses and knee-high boots.
- Printed Midi Dress – Style Notes: No wardrobe is complete without a midi dress (or two), and right now, printed styles with sleeves are our autumn saviours.
- Trench Coat – Style Notes: Classic or heritage-checked belted trench coats are the perfect transitional cover-ups. When the temperature drops, take a cue from the style set and layer it under your chunky winter coat.
- Boilersuit – Style Notes: A boilersuit is an outfit-in-one and a key trend for the autumn season. The best way to approach it? Maybe try out some styles that are cropped and with slightly flared legs. Stick to subtle tones and chunky denim or even cord for the coolest touch. Finished with ankle boots, slip on sliders or trainers.
- Knitwear – Style Notes: Whether you’re topping up last season’s collection or just looking for new iterations, we’d always recommend investing in a handful of great knits to take you through fall and winter.
- Boots – Style Notes: When looking ahead and start to think of early season trends, there’s no one style dominating the high streets, which is great news, as you can choose the shape that best suits your wardrobe needs. Our top picks? White Western boots, something tall and slouchy or “wear with everything” black pointed-toed boots. An essential in any womens wardrobes